Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 10/365

Two of the three people I love in this world more than anything...my sister and my daughter. Kristin is 14 years younger than me, and my daughter, Emma is 13 years younger than her. So, it's neat to see that they have the same type of relationship as an Aunt & Niece that I did with my sister growing up. Kristin was my first "daughter." She came over tonight and the three of us went out to dinner. It was a nice girl's night out. Even though we had more of a mother-daughter relationship when she was younger, I am trying really hard to be more of a sister to her. Even though I tease her sometimes, I love her more than life. She was the best present that I ever got growing up. And, I am so thankful that my daughter has such a rockin' Aunt. Love you both!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

This is darling! What a great shot of the two of them! I love that they have such a close bond! Yay for girl time!

Photography said...

Beautiful Photo. And thanks for the lovely words too so nice to read.

Post a Comment