Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 7/365


Emma LOVES to help me in the kitchen. Tonight, I wasn't sure what to have for dinner, so she chose eggs, sausage, and pancakes. This is her FAVORITE meal to help me cook. This girl loves to crack eggs....and she's really good at it!
I have to admit, it's really hard for me to let her help me in the kitchen. 1) Because it takes longer to have her help than for me to do it myself 2) Because I have a type A, controlling personality, and I have to give up some control to let her help me! But, I let her help because we are creating memories. I want her to remember cooking in the kitchen with Mommy, and that I always let her crack the eggs.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sure she'll treasure her memories of helping mommy in the kitchen!

Photography said...

Yeah I have to overcome the hating the mess it makes (we have a few who always want to cook). But I agree you want the memories. Perfect shot to remember them by too :-)

Hannah said...

That is great. My daughter loves to help in the kitchen. I think it's wonderful.

Amy said...

What a great memory! I have the exact same issues with letting my kids help in the kitchen. lol

Dawn said...

Brinner! Breakfast for dinner! We practice that in the Miller household quite frequently.

Post a Comment