Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 26/365

This girl will sit in any kind of box that is available. She cracks me up. Add to that eating an apple, which she does at least 2 times a day, and this picture is a perfect depiction of my girl

8 comments:

Brittany Fantuz said...

What a great capture.

Catherine said...

Very cute! I have a picture of my daughter and son sitting together in a bin just like that! (my kids are smaller LOL!)

Marcie said...

I love that she doesn't even really seem aware of the camera any more, her attention is completely focused elsewhere! Love it!

Hannah said...

That is too funny. My kids do stuff like that too, usually it is a laundry basket.

Michelle said...

My kids used to do that, too. Great capture!

Catherine said...

It's not too late to catch up!!!!! Miss your photos!

Amanda said...

Thank you, Catherine for the kick in the butt! I've blogged what I've taken since this post, and I've picked my camera back up for tonight!

Misty said...

This is too cute. I think my mom has a couple of pictures of me inside baskets too. Very cool to have your own photog business. Mine has been sporadic the past couple of years. Found you through another blogger, btw. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment