Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 14/365

Meet Emma Newton John...lol. Before I left for work, Emma was running around the great room exercising. She had put on this headband like a sweatband and she had me cracking up. Notice the Anikan Skywalker Tattoo on her arm, as well as the silly bands. LOL. She keeps me laughing all the time.

4 comments:

Heather said...

LOL....Oh and look at the fierce look she is giving you!

Tracy said...

Cute story! My boys would love her Tattoo! Adorable expression captured!

Hannah said...

That is adorable! She would get along very well with my two :)

Laurie said...

It is pretty funny when I recognize your kids from CM's. I thoguht, I "know" her! What a face :) She looks like she could go Midevil on you!

Post a Comment