Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 8/365


Meet Heidi. Happy Heidi Ho, to be exact. That's what Emma named her when we got her (Emma was 3). This dog is totally neurotic. She walks around with her tags in her mouth (as you can see), she talks to you like a person more than like a dog, she loves to bark, she's always under foot, but I love her anyway! She is my snuggle buddy on the couch. She's definitely my dog and always has to be close to me. Isn't she cute?

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Heidi is adorable. I love the way she is looking at you while you take her picture. LOL

Brenda said...

Amanda, it is showing in your comment section where my other comment was removed by me.I didn't spell correctly and removed my comment. LOL

Marcie said...

This is absolutely fabulous! Our bulldog is a member of our family too! Great shot!!!

Greg said...

Always has to be by you? Funny that doesn't seem to happen when we visit! LOL

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

She is so cute! Love your photography! Following your blog now. :)

Dawn said...

I am SO glad Heidi survived the great snapping phase of 2010 :) She looks so regal, I can only imagine she wouldn't "let" you get rid of her anyway.

Photography said...

Oh so cute!! Is it a Schnauzer?

Amanda said...

Yep, she's a Miniature Schnauzer :)

Nicoleann said...

Oh, she's gorgeous! We had a miniature schnauzer growing up...best dog ever :)

Post a Comment