Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 22/365


Pinkie up! Oh, to be a 6 year old, and to have a tea party in the shower. It's the little things.

8 comments:

Jennifer Officer said...

How fun! Great depth of field on this picture.

Tracy said...

That does look like fun! Precious.

Catherine said...

Very nice perspective. Looks like fun, indeed!

Hannah said...

That is adorable. I still do everything with my pinkie up. It's kind of crazy.

Photography said...

Oh too sweet!

Heather said...

Hunter likes to play in the shower too..silly kids! Great photo and I love the pinkie!

Brenda said...

How adorable. Love the pinkie :)

Paulette said...

GREAT perspective. This made me smile.. and remember when my girls had bathtub and shower tea parties! (They even played Starbucks on occasion, which suited me just fine.)

Paulette

Post a Comment