Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 5/365

Littlest Pet Shop. That's what life is all about these days. I love sitting back and watching Emma set up all of her Littlest Pet Shop playsets all in a row, and sit and play. She has such an imagination. I will be so sad when the days of sitting on the floor and playing are over. Time goes so fast when your kids are little. I just want to savor every minute.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I am glad that you touched on how quickly kids grow up... My oldest is turning 12! I can't believe how quickly it goes... I don't feel like I have aged a bit! She will love looking back at this just as much as you do... Beautiful girl, beautiful photo!

Amy said...

My daughter used to love these too. She's 13 now. Time flies...

Hannah said...

Exactly. It seems like just yesterday my son was on the floor all day. Now he is almost a teenager. It makes me cherish the floor time with his baby sister even more.

Post a Comment