Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 16/365


We had a long overdue playdate with my friends Suzy & Mark, and their kids Tristan & Gavin. Suzy & I spent the evening scrapbooking and talking. And, the kids spent the evening playing. We were sitting there scrapbooking when all of the sudden around the corner I saw Tristan in the bumblebee costume and Emma dressed up like a cowgirl, with Gavin leading the parade. I was dying laughing, and knew I HAD to get a pic of this. I love that our kiddos love each other. Suzy & I have known each other since college, and Tristan & Emma share a birthday. It's a great bond! Love them all!

1 comments:

Greg said...

Oh, for those halcyon days of childhood! I wish we could have seen it in person. It must have been hilarious!

Post a Comment