Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 13/365

No, this is not an advertisement for Coke, but a symbol of what my day has consisted of...the stomach flu. BLECH! So many people that I know have it, and I knew my day would come. But, did it have to come on a day that I was supposed to shoot a squishy 6 day old newborn? Now, that session is rescheduled for Monday. And, yes, even though I've been in bed since 2pm, I got out of bed to shoot a pic of this Powerade bottle, so that I wouldn't lose steam on my 365 project. Now, that's dedication.

3 comments:

tatyannashope said...

That would be super disappointing! I hope you're feeling better soon! Have fun on Monday. :)

Hannah said...

That IS dedication!! Hope you feel better soon :)

Ingrid_3Bs said...

That is dedication! I forgot and posted my pic 40 minutes late.

Hope you're feeling better soon!
~ingrid

Post a Comment