Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 19/365


Tonight, after her shower, and before bed, Emma was listening to her iPod. She was so cute sitting there singing along, so I had to snap a pic. You can always tell when her music is up too loud because she starts talking VERY loud. Lol.

P.S. You may notice day 18 is missing. I was hit by the stomach flu...again. Twice in 5 days. And, this time it landed me in bed for 17 hours. Super bummed to have missed a pic. But, I'm hoping I'll end the year with 364 pics!

1 comments:

Brittany Fantuz said...

What a great picture. It totally reminds me of my daughter. She does the same thing, puts it to loud then starts yelling (when she's suppose to be talking).

Post a Comment