Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 4/365

Talking Tom Cat. Emma's new obsession. I have to admit, it's pretty darn funny. If you have a smart phone...download the app. He reminds me of a British chipmunk. He repeats everything you say, including when our dog was barking. Emma cracks up, and I really can't stop laughing either!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I'll have to check that one out!

Melissa said...

I will have to go check that out. Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, we have this one too, and it really is hilarious! I think I love it as much as my son!

Post a Comment