Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 20/365


Today we got our first big snow of the season. It has been snowing pretty much non-stop since December 1st here, but just a few inches at a time. Today, we got a hefty amount of snow, and Emma was so excited to go play in it. I had a work meeting that lasted ALL day, so when I got home, we decided to go outside and play in the snow...in the dark! She had a ton of fun, and got a nice warm mug of hot chocolate when she got inside. Now to just work on her PCS (Photographer Child Syndrome) smile...lol.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Snow in the dark sounds fun! Love her sweet smile and am cracking up at PCS. My children have that too :)

Post a Comment