Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 9/365


I thought since I posted a pic of Heidi yesterday, I needed to post a pic of this little girl today :) Meet Bubbles. Bubbles girl to be exact. This is Emma's best friend. She's super ratty, and needs a bath, but we can't put her in the washer because she has a hole in her tale being held together by a Band-Aid.

My mom got this little dog for Emma because Emma was SO in love with my mom's dog Bubbles, and this little girl looked a little like her. Emma immediately called her Bubbles Girl, and she's been by her side for the past 4 years. I will hold on to Bubbles Girl for the rest of my life, even when my girl is too old to play with her anymore. Emma makes me smile when she plays with this ratty little dog, and I'll always remember her has a symbol of her childhood.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Adorable picture and post. My boys have loveys that are beginning to get ratty as well, and like you, I'll be saving them long after they've decided they don't need them anymore. Love your lighting in all your pictures. Are you using OCF or does your house really have such awesome light?? Mine, unfortunately, is a cave. Blech.

Dawn said...

We have a similar ratty old dog that both my brother and I "loved" nearly to death :) I think a large framed copy of this will look great in her first apartment some day!

Amanda said...

Hi Andrea - I use my speedlite when shoot indoors. I use it bounced off the wall behind me. My house is a cave too. But, I love my speedlite! Once I learned how to use it...it really looks like natural light!

Post a Comment