Photobucket

Welcome

This blog will showcase my 365 work. My goal for 2011 is to take one picture a day, to capture our life in 2011. I have found, since starting my photography business, that I take less and less photos of my family. This project is a way to push me to capture my life and my family, and not just my clients. You can view my professional photography work here and on my blog

Day 30/365

Well, I kind of fell off the bandwagon on my project 365, but I'm dusting myself off and trying to pick up the pieces! Here is a photo taken with my P&S at Newport Aquarium. We went there for Emma's Gotcha Day. Emma's Gotcha day is actually 1/31, but we went on the 30th so that we could spend more time, with it not being a school day. We have celebrated the day of her adoption finalization every year. We think it's an important day to celebrate. We always take her somewhere special, and then have a nice dinner with the whole family. She had a blast at the aquarium. It's a really cool place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment